Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- What I learned spending five hours going through Nicaraguan newspapers from 1980 and 1981: there were an awful lot of big car accidents... - 3 days ago
- A Literary Update zmwilmot.com/2017/03/13/a-l… - 1 week ago
- #Dune's Legacy: theguardian.com/books/2015/jul… - 1 week ago
- Perhaps interplanetary colonization won't save us? theatlantic.com/science/archiv… #astrosicology - 2 weeks ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: My apologies to Sharknado fans. Dragonado wanted sushi. - 2 weeks ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.