Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- November has been way too much for me... for the first time since I started in 2009, I won't be finishing #NaNoWriMo. :( - 1 week ago
- Potentially interesting bit of #astrosociology... bbc.com/news/world-eur… - 1 month ago
- If you're a monarch and want to reign a long time, make sure to name yourself Friedrich. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_l… - 4 months ago
- The new and improved #DreadshipOmnipotence is now 5036 words! Woohoo! - 5 months ago
- Spending too much time world-building, not enough time writing. So, to writing I go! #amwriting - 5 months ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.