Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- On #socialmedia and #reality: faking a trip: express.co.uk/news/world/509… - 7 hours ago
- Miasmatic should be a word. #writerproblems - 7 hours ago
- The Thing, Monday on the #EldritchWastes! - 7 hours ago
- #corgi and #cutenessoverload via #corgicam: youtube.com/watch?v=gHk6z3… - 1 day ago
- On conflict and plot: stilleatingoranges.tumblr.com/post/251539603… #writing - 5 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.