Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- Past 40,000! #NaNoWriMo2014 - 15 hours ago
- Who gets the reference? "'And on some days, decades happen,' Tathal murmured." #novelines #DreadshipOmnipotence #amwriting - 19 hours ago
- This got dark really fast... #DreadshipOmnipotence #amwriting - 21 hours ago
- I very strongly dislike this character, and I can't get rid of her. She knows she's too important to the plot... :( #writerproblems - 22 hours ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: Ever get the feeling when you're writing that your characters are standing behind you rolling their eyes? #writers - 1 day ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.