Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- Bait eldritchwastes.com/2015/11/24/bait - 3 days ago
- That moment when you look back at an old WIP and see how good it really was... :D - 3 days ago
- From 19K words to 40K in 3 days... I can do this! #NaNoWriMo2015 - 3 days ago
- Words that I hate now because I can't spell them right the first time #562: entrepreneurship. - 5 days ago
- Best @DesertBus moment yet: Penn Jillette saying "Fish naturally fear Canadians." :D - 6 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.