Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- RT @MMVickery: Al-Jazeera journalists sit on one of #Gaza city's streets, after their office was hit by 'precise' Israeli fire. http://t.co… - 4 hours ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away w/murder in the age of social media independent.co.uk/voices/comment…… - 5 hours ago
- RT @ArturoBasilides: $0.99 #EBOOK In a world of cyborgs, transhumans & mutants, Arturo is lured into The Rebellion amazon.com/dp/B00I21QZUI … - 5 hours ago
- Some are spot-on, others aren't. :P #writerproblems terribleminds.com/ramble/2012/02… - 18 hours ago
- A Midnight Murder wp.me/p4DFLR-1n - 1 day ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.