Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- On #seagulls. And something else... pepperonideluxe.tumblr.com/post/101061454… - 2 days ago
- Tore through two chapters of #EldritchWastes yesterday! - 2 days ago
- An Old Friend returns in the #EldritchWastes this week: eldritchwastes.com/2014/10/27/an-… - 3 days ago
- An Old Friend wp.me/p4DFLR-2j - 3 days ago
- What would have happened if the Narnians had discovered the real world instead of vice-versa? - 3 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.