Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- From Worldbuilding to Characters wp.me/pWzIg-jB - 1 day ago
- Part 4 ends with a return to the Hermetic Order. Interlude: Silver Sunset wp.me/p4DFLR-3H #eldritchwastes - 1 day ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: I'm surprised to see @GRRM on Twitter, since he clearly needs more than 140 characters to kill. - 3 days ago
- Time Enough For Love and The Dispossessed wp.me/pWzIg-k6 - 3 days ago
- That warm and fuzzy feeling when the book you got lost in was your own that you're editing. ^^ - 4 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.