Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- Dagon wp.me/s4DFLR-dagon - 3 days ago
- Sorry for the email just sent out Re: #EldritchWastes. I prematurely hit the "Publish" button! Revised chapter here: wp.me/p4DFLR-3j - 1 week ago
- The Colour of the Sea wp.me/p4DFLR-3j - 1 week ago
- Going to try and emerge from my shell soon... stay tuned! - 2 weeks ago
- Altar Talk wp.me/p4DFLR-3f - 2 weeks ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.