Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- Still can't believe word processing programs have difficulty recognizing the word "eldritch.." #writerproblems - 3 hours ago
- Very nice metaphor for privilege via biking: alittlemoresauce.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/wha… - 4 hours ago
- Where are the users of the internet? Here! iflscience.com/technology/map… - 5 hours ago
- Into the Wastes wp.me/p4DFLR-1L - 15 hours ago
- Words and attitudes: imgur.com/gallery/0X1wx - 3 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.