Hey everyone! Just a short pointer towards a story I think everyone would enjoy – Neil Gaiman writing about Cthulhu. What’s not to love? The Cthulhu Mythos from Cthulhu’s point of view.
Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- The World of Dreadship Omnipotence wp.me/pWzIg-jN - 2 days ago
- The end of Book I, Chapter III: Reality Storm wp.me/p4DFLR-2z #EldritchWastes - 3 days ago
- Tomorrow's #EldritchWastes is prepped and ready to go! - 3 days ago
- Tomorrow hopefully I'll get up a post on the completion of #NaNoWriMo2014 and the world of #DreadshipOmnipotence! - 4 days ago
- 50,000 words: done. #NaNoWriMo2014 #waswriting #amwriting #willalwaysbewriting #DreadshipOmnipotence. - 4 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.