Hey everyone! Just a short pointer towards a story I think everyone would enjoy – Neil Gaiman writing about Cthulhu. What’s not to love? The Cthulhu Mythos from Cthulhu’s point of view.
Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- NaNoWriMo and the Dreadship zmwilmot.com/2015/11/28/nan… - 2 days ago
- 50,381 words: #NaNoWriMo2015 a success! - 2 days ago
- I never thought about Communist mummies before... atlasobscura.com/articles/atlas… - 2 days ago
- "“And why don’t we just get off this place now?” Khoresh asked. “It’s horrid. I’ve never seen so much… sleaze all in one place.” #amwriting - 2 days ago
- Bait eldritchwastes.com/2015/11/24/bait - 6 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.