Hey everyone! Just a short pointer towards a story I think everyone would enjoy – Neil Gaiman writing about Cthulhu. What’s not to love? The Cthulhu Mythos from Cthulhu’s point of view.
Z. M. WilmotSlave of his dark muse, author of weird fiction ranging from science fiction to horror, sociologist-in-training, and occultist. Writing about writing, reading, and society.
- On conflict and plot: stilleatingoranges.tumblr.com/post/251539603… #writing - 1 day ago
- A few hours early, but now you can see the insanity of the #EldritchWastes: eldritchwastes.com/2014/09/15/dis… - 1 day ago
- Distant Mountain wp.me/p4DFLR-1W - 1 day ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: Never approach a unicorn while holding a pencil sharpener. - 1 day ago
- Sometimes I realize just how much Marxists and Anarcho-Capitalists actually have in common. Then I realize just how different they are. - 2 days ago
- Follow The Weird Ramblings of Z. M. Wilmot on WordPress.com
Legal VoodooAll content on this site is (c) Z. M. Wilmot, except where otherwise noted. External links do not fall into this category. The background image is from NASA's Image of the Day Archive. The cover illustration of The Light of Civilization is (c) Sarah Kindler and was drawn by her.